How Effective is a Fruit Infused Water in Losing Weight
Perhaps your mind is being boggled on why your friend or relative’s drink had a slice of fruit in it. This is the new trend nowadays, and it continues to rise. Back in the day, blending fruits is a trend to achieving a healthy life. Now it’s made easier, all you have to do is slice a piece of your favorite fruit/s, add water and just allow its natural juices to seep in the water itself. Voila, you got yourself a mix more perfect than any other drink.
Water is a basic necessity for human survival. A person can only last for 3 days without it. Our body needs 8-10 glasses or 3 liters of water per day to suffice our bodily needs. Despite knowing the different benefits of drinking water, there are only a few people who can reach the quota of 8-10 glasses/ day while some barely drink water at all. It is highly recommended to drink water to cleanse the body from toxins and to replenish the lost electrolytes during strenuous activities.
What is the main reason why a person couldn’t or refuses to drink water? Is it, probably because of its taste? Some people even prefer cold water than warm or tap ones. In the recent years, the development of fruit infused water has increased in trend. This also paved way to the rise in the water intake of people who drink it because the water no longer tastes plain but has a flavor. And it is not an artificial flavoring, but a natural one.
Fruit flavored water rose to fame because of the growing number of people who turned to a more organic way of living and for those who also wanted to lose weight. This has been used in detoxification since fruits are a natural antioxidant and water helps in flushing the toxins out of the body. Hence, when these two are combined, we have a glass of an alternative supplement.
Benefits of Fruit flavored water
- It doesn’t taste like water at all but a flavored juice.
- Unlike sodas and drinks filled with sugars, this fruit flavored water contains zero calories, perfect for those who are detoxifying and losing weight.
- It helps in body metabolism because it increases the amount of calories being burned.
- It aids in flushing the toxins out of the body without straining your bodily too much.
- It is a natural antioxidant, which helps the cells of your body recover which aids in making your skin glow and help you look young.
- It is a natural hydrating therapy as it replenishes the electrolytes used and lost during activities.
- Drinking this helps you feel full so you don’t eat junk foods which adds up more calories to your body.
This fruit infused water is a natural way of helping your body achieve its full potential. The list of its benefits could go on and on.
And as we move forward to a modernized world, the development of water with fruit extracts has grown. A lot of companies have developed types of drinks that are not just water, but they have upgraded this water and infused fruits in it. This is the artificial way though. Nothing beats the natural way.
There has been a rise in the production and marketing of different types of drinks mostly sugar filled. However, despite this, people patronize it because it soothes their taste buds.
On your next trip to the supermarket, you have already had an idea on what you’ll get. You can pick up some good fruits that you love like lemon, kiwi, lychee, apples, and oranges. Aside from that, fruit infuser bottles are available everywhere, which provides a space for the fruit and you can just refill anytime. You can even make a mix of these fruits according to the taste that you like.