Superfood Chlorella Spirulina Green Smoothie
When you know that you have eaten enough junk for the whole week and cannot remain active throughout the day, you should know that a heavy detoxifying drink should be on your menu TODAY! This smoothie recipe contains everything you need to lift you up and brush off that lethargic feeling. It contains spirulina, chlorella, almond milk, kale, banana, honey, wheatgrass powder, and all of these ingredients are superfood.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Health Essentials Direct Organic Chlorella Powder
- 1 cup (25g) kale leaves
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/4 cup (10g) mint leaves
- 1 Health Essentials Direct Organic Spirulina Tablet
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup (180g) raw coconut meat
- 1 teaspoon Health Essentials Direct Organic Wheatgrass powder
- 2 cups (250g) ice cubes
- 10 drops of honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Health Essentials Direct Organic Raw chia seeds
- Ground the spirulina tablet completely and set aside for now.
- In a strong food processor add the slices banana, coconut meat, vanilla, honey, salt, kale and mint leaves.
- Pour in the almond milk and blend for about 2 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in the wheatgrass powder, spirulina powder, and chlorella powder in the food processor.
- Blend for another 30 seconds and add the ice cubes.
- Add in the chia seeds and blend for only 20 seconds.
- Pour into serving glass and serve immediately.