Health & Fitness
5 worse and best food to have during chicken pox and their effect on the body.
Chickenpox is an infection caused by a kind of virus named varicella-zoster virus. There are many spots that appear in crops in the body and it causes pain. It also causes fever, headache and sour throat. Chicken pox is responsible for the lack of fluid in the body so one must drink water or liquid as much as she/he can. Everyone in life suffers from chicken pox and it is rare to see someone suffering more than twice.
5 best food during chicken pox:
Though people lose appetite when one suffers from chicken pox yet there are some foods that are highly effective for chicken pox. This helps one to heal the blisters quickly. In fact taking this food item will also help one to lessen the itching too. Though chicken pox is such kind of infection that cannot be cured over a night but eating this food will help to produce fluid and nutrition in the body.
- Natural yogurt is very effective for chicken pox as it has plenty of lysine in it and it is also the full of probiotics.
- Shiitake mushrooms should be on the menu when one is suffering from chicken pox. It should be added while cooking vegetables as it helps to heal.
- Beef, chicken or lever anything that is in high amount of lysine should be taken when one is suffering.
- Another best thing is high factor manuka honey as it is antibacterial and antiviral. Take it mixing acerola cherries, blackberries and elderberries. Fruit salad like this is supremely helpful.
- Apple Cider vinegar also help a lot. Few amounts of it with colorful vegetables helps digestion to a great extent.
5 Worst food during chicken pox:
We have already told what should be eaten now it’s time one must follow what should be avoided while you have chickenpox. As chicken pox causes a sore throat and oral sores too so one must be conscious before taking foods so that it doesn’t increase the itching or slow the process of healing.
- One mustn’t take food added with extra chili. As spicy food worsen the situation of the infected person.
- Junk food like pizza, burger, fries should be fully avoided. As there remains lack of fluid in the body so taking such kind of food will only bring worst consequences.
- One must avoid foods that are rich in carbohydrates. Like Pasta, bread, raw nuts and beans etc. because they only slow down the healing process.
- Do not take food that procures acidity in the body. As the person suffers from oral sores and lack of appetite.
- One must avoid taking dry foods at any cost because when you are suffering from chicken pox, your body needs proper fluid so that the itching of the blisters doesn’t worse.
Well, suffering from chicken pox is one of the worst situations ever. So everyone needs to be careful while dealing with it. To soothe the blisters one must use coconut oil, aloe Vera gel, tea tree oil and lavender essential oil to lessen the impact of itching and to deal with it in a proper way.