2 Delicious Snacks You Must Now
Buffalo Ranch Fries
Homemade french fries made to crisp perfection, topped with homemade Ranch dressing and buffalo sauce!
Preparation time: 60 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes
• 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise (FOR THE RANCH DRESSING)
• 1/2 Cup Sour Cream (FOR THE RANCH DRESSING)
• 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
• 1 Tablespoon (tbsp) Dill (Minced fresh, FOR THE RANCH DRESSING)
• 1 Tablespoon (tbsp) Parsley (Minced fresh, FOR THE RANCH DRESSING)
• 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (FOR THE RANCH DRESSING)
• Freshly ground black pepper (To taste)
To make the ranch dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, dill, parsley, salt and pepper, to taste in a small bowl; set aside.
In a large bowl with water, soak potatoes to remove the excess starch, about 30 minutes and up to 24 hours. Drain well and pat dry to remove excess water.
Heat peanut oil in a Dutch oven or heavy stock pot to 350 degrees F. Add potatoes and par cook until light brown, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
Increase oil temperature to 400 degrees F. Add potatoes again and cook until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
Serve immediately, drizzled with ranch dressing, Frank’s Red Hot, and crumbled gorgonzola.