6 Amazing Healthy Breakfasts you can make at Home
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and if you skip it, your day would be rather drowsy. You would feel weak and your activities would definitely slow down. In some countries, people consume good amount of breakfast and lighter amount of lunch because it keeps them fit and healthy.
Here are 6 breakfast recipes that are very easy to make and it would not take you too long in the kitchen either. All the recipes here are super healthy and filled with deliciousness.
- Strawberry Waffles
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 tbsp homemade strawberry jam
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a mixing bowl combine the strawberry jam, honey, almond flour and salt.
- Add the almond milk and cinnamon and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Grease the waffle iron using the butter.
- Pour one scoop of the batter and heat the waffle iron according to its manual.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of honey and slices of strawberries on to.