Healthy Snacks that can be made at Home
Snacking in between meals is a good way to stay fit and healthy. Snacking on dry food or fruits is good for the health, but when you make something special, it gives you a boast. Here are few amazingly simple yet delicious snacks that you can easily prepare at home.
All the snacks can be made within 15 minutes. The second recipe, Zucchini Flower Fry, this same recipe can be used for different ingredients as well. You can use eggplants, Collard leaves and fry them accordingly.
- Avocado Hummus
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Peel the avocado in half and get rid of the pit.
- Cut it into very small pieces and throw in a bowl.
- Mash using your hands or use a hand masher.
- Add the paprika, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Mix well and serve with some more paprika on top.