Ketogenic Breakfasts you can make at Home
Low Carb Blueberry pancakes
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4-5
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp brazil nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp raw honey ( optional)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- ½ cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter to fry
- 1 cup mulberry
- 2 eggs
- In a bowl beat the eggs and pour in milk in it.
- Add the almond flour and create smooth batter.
- Set aside for now.
- In a skillet toss the coconut for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the nuts, honey and sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Toss for a minute and add the mulberry.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to make sure it doesn’t get burned.
- Take off the heat and let it cool down a bit.
- In another pan, melt some butter and add the batter in batches. Fry golden brown on only one side.
- Add the mulberry mix in the middle.
- Roll it up and serve.