Two Authentic Ways of Cooking Eggs
Eggs in Coconut Cream
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Effort: Not much
- 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon onion paste
- In a pressure cooker add the eggs with water to cover the eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt to it. This would prevent the eggs from cracking or breaking.
- Cover with the cooker’s lid and cook on medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Drain and let it cool down completely.
- Remove the shells and set aside.
- Add the oil in the pressure cooker and add the clove, cinnamon stick.
- Add the onion paste, ginger garlic paste and toss for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir well.
- With by covering the top for 10 minutes.
- Add the boiled eggs and cook for another 8 minutes on high heat.
- You can cook for some more time depending on how thick you want your gravy.